Thank you

Subject: Thank you
From: Toni Williams TPG/SG <towilliams -at- PROCYONGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 08:52:40 -0700

Hello, everyone,
I just want to offer a couple of thank-yous to this truly
outstanding ng. The first is to all of you who explained framing to me.
The second is for the detailed discussion of converting Framemaker
documents to Word. The latter has been life saving.
I look forward to more interesting discussions and new
knowledge. It's great to be a tech writer, isn't it?

Thanks again.

Toni Clark Williams
The Procyon Group
Documentation Department