large-scale CORBA deployment

Subject: large-scale CORBA deployment
From: Julian Tudorache <julian -at- NYCMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 13:56:45 -0400

Hi.

I just got a gig documenting a large-scale CORBA deployment in a
financial organization.
I need to produce technical reference material that covers APIs and
other interface-specific calls. The audience comprises developers and
business analysts. They need to know how to write code that talks to the
new system.

The front-end to the system is written using Java script. The primary
users are brokers and administrative staff. An online user guide and a
quick reference card are required.

Any one out there tackle something like this before? Ideas or
strategies?

thanks,
julian.