Re: periods inside quotation marks?

Subject: Re: periods inside quotation marks?
From: "Taylor, Steve" <steve -dot- taylor -at- ALLEGIANCETELECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 11:43:32 -0500

Don't use quotation marks. Use boldface to indicate button names. This
alleviates your problem. Check the Microsoft Manual of Style or the Sun
Microsystems Style Manual...I believe they both use the same conventions...

For example (and since bold probably won't carry over, bf will indicate bold
face):

1. Click (bf)Button(/bf).

I use this and it has worked well for me

Steve Taylor
Consultant for Technical Directions, Inc.
On location at:
Allegiance Telecom, Inc.
Dallas, TX
(214) 853-7182
steve -dot- taylor -at- allegiancetelecom -dot- com
http://www.alegiancetele.com