FWD: STC has Pubs. Mgr. List

Subject: FWD: STC has Pubs. Mgr. List
From: David Warren <David -dot- Warren -at- NEXTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 14:53:29 -0400

David-
The STC has a Pub Mgr's list. You are supposed to belong to the
society first. I don't remember how to subscribe to the list, but you
can send questions to it at: stcmgmtpic-l -at- stc -dot- org
<mailto:stcmgmtpic-l -at- stc -dot- org> Hope this helps!

Gina Hertel
Manager, Technical Communications
Alpha Technologies, Inc.
(732) 980-1288 ext. 749