Gender-neutral hours

Subject: Gender-neutral hours
From: Kathy Ellis <kathy -at- TIBINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 14:23:09 -0700

Thanks for all of the great suggestions. Given the
nine-character space limitation we have, I'm
suggesting "work-hours" or "job-hours" to the
folks who do the programming. "Hours" alone
was also suggested, but I looked at the program
and it already means something else when used
alone.

Thanks again!