Re: The lone writer

Subject: Re: The lone writer
From: Patricia Bergsma <bergsma -at- LOCAMATION -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:11:34 +0200

This year I joined the lone writer SIG of STC ($5 per year), but I NEVER got
anything from their side, not even a confirmation of my membership. (I
mailed them several times about the issue). Mails are simply not responded
to. Waste of my money, that's for sure.

The homepage of the lone writer SIG hasn't changed for several months,
although they sometimes update the date, I believe.

I know I won't be joining that SIG next year!!

Patricia Bergsma
Documentation Engineer (lone writer)
Locamation B.V.
Enschede, The Netherlands