Re: my pdf file doesn't display my captured color graphics

Subject: Re: my pdf file doesn't display my captured color graphics
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 04:36:29 -0700

Ahhhhh, but are you using a COLO(U)R PRINTER DRIVER?
If not, load a color PS driver and try again.

---Dal Gemmell <dal -at- LION -dot- SYSCOM -dot- COM -dot- TW> wrote:

> My fellow techwriters, after experimenting and exhaustively
searching for
> the answer at http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/
> I still don't know why my captured graphics don't appear in color
when I
> generate my pdf and view it in Acrobat Exchange 3.0. I know my
Distiller
> 3.01 settings are fine because I am able to distill and view other
documents
> that contain color i.e., samples from FrameMaker 5.5. I used Paint
Shop Pro
> 5 to capture the graphics. I am using Windows 95. I appreciate any
> assistance I can get.
>
> Dal Gemmell
> Syscom Computer Engineering Co.
> dal -at- lion -dot- syscom -dot- com -dot- tw

> Check out topic summaries at
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/topics.htm

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
Who is wise? He who learns from every person;
Who is honored? He who honors others.
(Ben Zoma [Avot 4:1])