Printing HTML Tables

Subject: Printing HTML Tables
From: Jennifer Hines <jenn -at- NDIGITAL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:04:40 EST5DST

Hi everyone,
Someone I work with is trying to print an intranet page that has an extensive
list (sometimes many pages long) of monthly sales figures for every product we
sell. He wants to know how he can include the name of each product as a title
found on every printed page without breaking up each table? I suggested that
breaking the tables into chunks might be easier for anyone using his
document, but he insists on keeping it all in one table.
Does anyone have any ideas?