Re: Salaries: Kill this stupid topic -Reply

Subject: Re: Salaries: Kill this stupid topic -Reply
From: Lisa Comeau <COMEAUL -at- CSA -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 15:12:57 -0400

Now that we're all finished hurling flaming piles of useless insults at each other, can we actually discuss a thread without making it personal?

So some people think that a survey about salaries isn't relevant... big deal!
I don't think getting a pile of mail from my listserv involving people's personal opinions on the "stupidity" of others is worth reading.

Sharon was right, that's what the delete button is for.

(Although, I do find it awfully interesting that the same people crying about the "stupidity" of this topic were the ones posting the most discussion.)

As for salaries, I would like to know if anyone can tell me anything about CANADIAN salary information. (Does this relate to the STC survey, or did they just do the US?)

Lisa Comeau
IS Super-User/Trainer
Certification and Testing Division
Canadian Standards Association