Re: Making one PDF from a Pagemaker Book of Publications

Subject: Re: Making one PDF from a Pagemaker Book of Publications
From: Sara Schertz <SSchertz -at- INTERFACESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 15:05:25 -0500

I ran into the same problem a few weeks ago. I solved it by changing an
option in the Export to PDF box so that it just made the postscript
file, then I pulled up distiller and created the PDF separately.

I don't remember the exact name of the option -- somewhere in that
dialog there should be a choice to just generate the ps.

I have no idea why doing the whole thing in one giant step doesn't work.
I assumed it was due to the size of my book -- 24 PM files, totalling
over 300 pages.

Hope this helps.

Sara Schertz
Interface Software, Inc.
sschertz -at- interfacesoftware -dot- com