Re: RoboHelp 6.0

Subject: Re: RoboHelp 6.0
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 16:08:57 -0500

You didn't say which version of RoboHelp you are currently using. If
it's 5.5, then you probably could wait to upgrade. If it's 5.0 or
earlier, then you'll see a lot of difference in 6.0. I really like it,
though I'm not a WinHelp expert by any stretch of the imagination. I
still find myself editing some things (my CNT andHPJ files) with a basic
text editor! when I can't figure out how RH does it.

Another consideration is whether your users are ready for the new
WinHelp or if they may still be stuck in Windows 3.1 land. If they are,
they may not be able to use all the bells and whistles anyway.

Hope that helps,

Jane