How much vacation?

Subject: How much vacation?
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <mark -at- MEMCO -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 15:02:34 +0300

Everyone's talking salary, I'd like to talk vacation. How many
vacation days do you get, not including national holidays? What's
the policy for number of vacation days at your company? I'd like
to know for comparative purposes. I'll be happy to summarize to
the list if you'll give me the following information:

1. Location of company
2. Size of company
3. Your annual allotment of vacation days (not including
national holidays)
4. The rationale for that number if you know it
(Does your entitlement grow with seniority, or what?)

I'm not asking all you hundreds of people to post answers to
the list, unless you have comments of interest to everyone.
Be careful not to use "Reply" if it will unintentionally
send your reply to techwr-l. You can send simple answers
to me -- mailto:mark -at- memco -dot- co -dot- il -- and I promise that techwr-l
will get the summary.

- Mark L. Levinson - Memco Ltd. - Wallenberg 24 - 69719 Tel Aviv
- work: mark -at- memco -dot- co -dot- il / tel. +972-3-6450049 / fax +972-3-6450001
Sometimes I feel like a Slinky on the escalator of life.
- Patrick Nolan