Re: an indexing question

Subject: Re: an indexing question
From: Dave Swenson <Dave_Swenson -at- TRENDMICRO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 10:31:42 -0700

You mention running the Index through a usability test -- roughly how do you
structure something like this? Like a treasure hunt, i.e., give some people
a list of things to find in the document? Who creates the list? It sound
very interesting and I would like to try it myself.

David Swenson
Technical Writer
Trend Micro, Inc.
Tel: (408) 863-6342
Email: david_swenson -at- trendmicro -dot- com
Check your hard drive for viruses: http://housecall.antivirus.com