AW: linking to a location within a pdf file

Subject: AW: linking to a location within a pdf file
From: Ballenberger Gerd <Gerd -dot- Ballenberger -at- MED -dot- SIEMENS -dot- DE>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:22:36 +0200

On 12 June WandaJane Phillips (wjp -at- writelivelihood -dot- com) wrote:

... all the references pointed to a book
(Portable Document Format Reference Manual ISBN 0-201-62628-4).
I looked locallly but no bookstore carries it, I want to see it before I buy
it! ...

Wanda,
you can find the PDF Reference Manual at
http://www.pdfzone.com/resources/technicalinfo.html.
(Sorry for the late reply, hope it still helps.)
Good luck,
Gerd

Gerd Ballenberger
Technical Writer
Siemens Medical Systems
Erlangen, Germany
gerd -dot- ballenberger -at- med -dot- siemens -dot- de