Re: Bulleted text

Subject: Re: Bulleted text
From: "Schweizer, Alex" <alexs -at- VISTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:34:47 -0400

I was out of town for a couple of days, so I'm behind in my email. I
have read the other opinions and find I differ, so instead of a single
reply to James, I'll post the list as well. I indent bulleted lists to
visually clue the reader that the information in the bullets is related
to/or referencing the information in the preceding paragraph. No
indent, and the reader could infer the bulleted list is a foray into
new, rather than related or additional information. It's a hierarchy
thing. This information relates to that information. BTW, what does
the Microsoft Manual of Style say about it?