Job Opening - Dallas - contract

Subject: Job Opening - Dallas - contract
From: Ron Sering <sering -at- ECENTRAL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:44:41 -0600

I am posting this for John Galka, a technical recruiter in Dallas.
Please direct all inquiries about this job to him at the locations
listed below.

**********************************

Immediate contract opening for :
1 - Technical Writer, web based documentation for UNIX support
organization,
HTML skills required. UNIX knowledge a plus.
4-6 mo contract - Dallas

send resume along with contract rate immediately to :
johng -at- huntley -dot- com
(cut and paste resume)
Kind Regards
John Galka - Account Rep