Anyone used the new JavaHelp???????

Subject: Anyone used the new JavaHelp???????
From: Susan Brown <susan -at- COOKERY -dot- OTTAWA -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 23:05:34 -0400

Hi,Hi!!

I am explorig some options for the help delivery system in some new
software, and was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with
JavaHelp????????

Susan Brown
From the Dark Side

"My hearse will be followed not by mourning coaches but by herds of oxen,
sheep, swine, flocks of poultry and a small travelling aquarium of live
fish, all wearing white scarves in honor of the man who perished rather
than eat his fellow creatures."

- George Bernard Shaw