ROBO popup problem

Subject: ROBO popup problem
From: Kimberly Freistuhler <k_freistuhler -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 06:14:03 -0700

I need a fix for a popup problem in ROBOhelp 6.0

After I create the popup, the word/phrase appears green (as it
should), but the word/phrase then repeats in black text. If I compile,
the popup works. If I delete the extraneous text and compile, the
popup doesn't work. This is unique to my copy of ROBO. A fellow writer
creates popups using the same sequence and has no problems. We're
working from our local drives with single user copies (long,
unpleasant story) so putting ROBO on the network is not an option at
this time.

We've tried everything...read everything...I'll take any thoughts,
suggestions, or magic potions you can offer.

Kimberly

==

Kimberly Freistuhler
Technical Writer