Lost color in FM to PDF

Subject: Lost color in FM to PDF
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 10:40:51 -0400

Hi all -

I have searched the archives for this one and didn't find anything, so
I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I just converted a small FM 5.5 doc to PDF and lost the the color in my
headings and several images - everything shows in Acrobat Reader as
black & white. I tried both Save as PDF from the FM File menu, and also
printed first to a postscript file, then converted the .ps to PDF in
Distiller.

Anyone got any ideas on what I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com