Re: Ethical Questions

Subject: Re: Ethical Questions
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:46:33 -0500

> I wish my problem were as simple as Natalie's. I've spent almost my entire
> career working in the intelligence community. Almost everything I wrote was
> classified, so I cannot provide writing samples.

(snip)
> Anybody got any ideas as to how I might get around that one???

"I could show you my writing samples, but then I'd have to kill you."
;-)

Since you say "almost everything" was classified, something wasn't. Show
that and describe the rest: "Wrote a classified document that used blah
blah blah to do blah blah blah..." and hope for the best.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm