Re: Usability Testing

Subject: Re: Usability Testing
From: Toni Williams TPG/SG <towilliams -at- PROCYONGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 14:39:03 -0700

I would venture to guess that this situation is familiar to at least 90%
of tech writers. I haven't had a position in the last 15 years that
didn't encompass it to some degree. In short, I would say that it *is*
ubiquitous.

Even when I've managed to express these "concerns" to a usually
understanding management, I get much head-nodding and sympathetic noises
but no changes.

It can be very discouraging. You just do the best you can.

Toni
whose opinions are only her own.

Is it?
>LyP
>clperry -at- walldata -dot- com
>My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of Wall Data
International and