Task Analysis and Data Flow Diagrams

Subject: Task Analysis and Data Flow Diagrams
From: Anthony Markatos <tonymar -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 07:53:32 PDT

To All Technical Writers:

I am in the "review of literature phase" of an STC article that I am
writing. The subject is the unique benefits of using Data Flow Diagrams
in performing end user task analysis. I am trying to identify any
existing books or articles that discuss such. I am particularly
interested in works written from a technical writer perspective.

I submitted this question once before to this list-serv. However, I did
not get any responses. I thought I would try again (different people
logged on).

Any information that you can provide to me would be appreciated. If you
would like a copy of responses, send me an E-Mail.

Tony Markatos
(Tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)