T.W. Training Resources

Subject: T.W. Training Resources
From: Crystol Wigemyr <Crystol -dot- Wigemyr -at- KENONIC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 11:43:17 -0600

Hello all,

Can anyone suggest some online (preferable) or other resources for
technical writing training? We are planning a technical writing seminar
(4 to 8 hours max.) to educate our coworkers (mostly electrical
engineers and technologists) regarding what it is that technical writers
do and how they (the engineers and technologists) can improve their own
business/technical writing skills. I've amassed some material, but I'm
still looking for ideas.

T.I.A.,