Re[2]: printing imbroglio

Subject: Re[2]: printing imbroglio
From: "S. Caplan" <Sam -dot- Caplan -at- ALLTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:42:33 -0500

I guess this subject is a little close to home, as I worked for the company
in question for two years as a "Computer Services Manager" while in college.
Many printers (including Kinko's) how have a system where you can send your
file along with the job order (that you have filled out, eliminating any
possible confusion or error) directly over the net or other online
connection. Hope this helps.

Sam Caplan
Tech Writer - ALLTEL

>>What I would like to know....has anyone come up with a way to work with
printers that will allow you
to spell out the nuances of a job without spending 45 minutes in explanation
(for what I thought was a
simple job)?