Document Management

Subject: Document Management
From: Hilary Phillips <hilary -at- CYGNUSPR -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:44:22 +-100

I am currently looking for good software to support a repository of Word files for a client. I am looking at quite a wide range of options and would be delighted to hear comments on Lotus Notes Domino.doc, Interleaf RDM, other major repository management systems and more homespun approaches using, e.g. MS Access, or entirely other methods which I haven't thought of yet.

The ideal solution will include company-wise intranet access, workflow type facilities for document development, a means of storing management information about documents, search facilities, tracking of documents and version control.

Hilary Phillips