Is RoboHELP 4.0 really not supported by WORD 97?

Subject: Is RoboHELP 4.0 really not supported by WORD 97?
From: Kristen Lorenz <klor -at- INTFACE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 16:34:38 -0400

Hi,

Blue Sky tech support just informed me that RoboHELP v. 4.0 is not supported
by WORD 97 and I need to upgrade.
Is this true?? I thought I had read (but could not find) that although
people encountered problems with their RH files when they upgraded to WORD
97, they were eventually fixed.

Please let me know if this is true and if upgrading is really the best
solution!

Many thanks,

Kristen
klor -at- intface -dot- com