Re: Volunteer TW Services (was: Ethical Questions)

Subject: Re: Volunteer TW Services (was: Ethical Questions)
From: Barbara Roll <broll -at- MICROSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 15:50:52 -0700

On the matter of contracts, I have done lots of newsletters and press
releases for nonprofit organizations without the aid of a contract. However,
if I was volunteering to produce something like kitchen procedures or a
human resources manual or a training manual for a day care, I think I would
talk with my insurance company and/or my lawyer and give a contract some
thought. The possibility of a nonprofit organization's client suing for my
error or omission could be a concern.

Barb Roll