style guide for documenting web-based apps

Subject: style guide for documenting web-based apps
From: Paul Carr <solas -at- JPS -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 18:36:48 -0700

I recently submitted a post about looking for a style guide for
documentation for online apps. What I should have said was "web-based"
applications, in case that makes it more clear for folks.

I have found several sites for companies selling web-based applications,
so I have to assume that somewhere out there some of the folks doing
documentation for those web-based applications are using a style guide
of some sort.

Can anyone help me find such a thing?

Paul Carr
solas -at- jps -dot- net