Re: Web colors

Subject: Re: Web colors
From: Janice Gelb <janiceg -at- MARVIN -dot- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:02:52 -0700

Melanie Holliman wrote:

> I am training to take over maintenance of our web site. Does anyone
> know of a good newsgroup or listserv that covers Web design issues
> with a bent towards tech writing? If not, just a good web design listserv?

There are a lot of sites that cover Web design issues. I had to search
for quite a while before I could find some for my department that
actually talked about writing. I've collected them on my personal web
page at

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8018/web-writing.html

Janice Gelb | The only connection Sun has with this
janice -dot- gelb -at- eng -dot- sun -dot- com | message is the return address.
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8018/index.html