Book on Telecommuting

Subject: Book on Telecommuting
From: "Link, Virginia" <LINKVI -at- DWD -dot- STATE -dot- WI -dot- US>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 08:35:16 -0500

Hey! techwr-lers interested in telecommuting: The latest issue of
Woody's Office Watch has a plug for The Underground Book to
Telecommuting, which includes tips on setting up your office right,
deciphering telecommunications acronyms (ISDN, etc.); zoning, tax and
postal issues, and the "virtual corporation." The site advertises that
it's a book you can use "immediately."

Full Disclosure: I haven't read the book; I am not a telecommuter (nor
do I play one on TV); and I am not associated with Woody or any of his
other buds (but I like their David and Goliath approach to YouKnowWho).
AND I searched the archives before posting this info.

Virginia J. Link
Technical Writer
mailto:linkvi -at- dwd -dot- state -dot- wi -dot- us