Re: Problem converting Frame book to PDF

Subject: Re: Problem converting Frame book to PDF
From: "Diane Brennan (Write Stuff)" <a-dianeb -at- MICROSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 16:32:41 -0700

Fred said:

>>But as to why FrameMaker is choking at this particular page, I
haven't a
>>clue because I'm not currently a Frame user.

If Amy is printing the documents that way we usually did, she's probably
printing one section at a time to a postscript file (which is handier for
distilling when there are a lot of graphics), and then it makes sense that
it's choking on page 2 of that particular section, BECAUSE, it this is how
it's being done, then Amy needs to look at which postscript driver she
selected when printing section 3, since not all postscript drivers are
compatible with Adobe Exchange.

Diane