Re: Telecommuting

Subject: Re: Telecommuting
From: Jim Gilliam <techwriter -at- ARISTOTLE -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 23:57:43 -0500

Okay... this isn't the site I'm thinking about, but enter "telecommuting" and
press "GO" and you'll come up with a wealth of information (and seems valid!)
about telecommuting jobs, research, articles, links, etc. etc.
http://home.miningco.com/

Jim Gilliam
techwrtr -at- arkansas -dot- com
Little Rock, Arkansas