Online writing course exists!

Subject: Online writing course exists!
From: Douglas Max <dmax -at- BELLATLANTIC -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 08:17:14 -0400

Our company has been providing writing training for 30 years...and for
over a year online. Based on the current thread I thought you'd be
interested in knowing that you don't need to "slap" together an online
writing course--it's here.

The program involves one-on-one work with a writing consultant who
provides comments and corrections on five original documents (yes, via
e-mail), as well as additional commentary detailing strengths and
weaknesses. There's also a text online and much more to the course than
this...but you've probably got another 50 messages to get through!

I invite you to visit our website (LRcom.com) where there's a detailed
description of the course, and then let me know if you have any
questions at all about it, or its appropriateness for you.

FYI, our next scheduled class starts August 3, deadline for enrollment
is July 27...hope you join us!

Cordially,

Douglas Max
Managing Director

LR Communication Systems, Inc.

Training in business writing and presentation skills. Seminars, distance
learning/correspondence programs with personal feedback. Online options.
Editing services. Founded in 1969.

http://www.LRcom.com

E-mail for business: mail -at- LRcom -dot- com
personal: dmax -at- bellatlantic -dot- net

voice at work (908) 464-1231
fax (908) 464-1350

139 Dogwood Lane
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922-0264