Re: Switching Job Query--what about files?

Subject: Re: Switching Job Query--what about files?
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 16:37:27 -0400

I recently went though this myself. All I took was a sample copy of each
type of project I had developed (1-manual, 1-brochure, 1-Quick Reference
Card, etc.) and any personal belonging. Notes, review comments, etc. were
left for the person who would eventually replace me because:
1. I felt they were the property of the company.
2. I did not want to hurt or hinder their ability to pick up where I left
off.
3. I did not want them to phone me with questions (my standard answer is -
"You have it.").
4. I wanted to leave on good terms with no hard feelings.
4. Unfortunately, they became brain dead and totally erased the computer I
had. That wasn't my fault though and they realize it.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com