Re: FWD: Switching Job Query--what about files?

Subject: Re: FWD: Switching Job Query--what about files?
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 08:32:51 +0100

When I've moved jobs I've always left everything for my replacement. Where
I think it relevant (usually latest projects) I also leave a one/two page
summary of what exists and where it can be found. When I left my last job
I was lucky in that there was a couple of overlap days when I could
properly hand over the projects.

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International