Working with translators

Subject: Working with translators
From: Suzanne Pyle <comline -at- GREENNET -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 09:47:00 -0400

I have a project where I'll need to have the deliverable translated into
Japanese at the end of the project. For those of you who have worked with
translators, can you provide any tips? I don't really know what the process
is about (i.e., how many drafts, how to verify the translation from the
translator, etc.).

Thanks,

Suzanne
Suzanne Pyle
Documentation Consultant
Communication Lines - Putting Your Message to Work!