Any Interleaf Users Left In Phoenix?

Subject: Any Interleaf Users Left In Phoenix?
From: Dan Brinegar <vr2link -at- VR2LINK -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 03:23:35 -0700

Got a call the other day, looking for Interleaf experience. Well, okay,
they wanted someone with *positive* experiences with Interleaf.

I don't know anybody in the Phoenix Metro Area who uses Interleaf and isn't
already fully employed... but that doesn't mean much ;-)

If you do Interleaf, would care to make money using it again, live in or
can travel to Phoenix AZ, I'd appreciate hearing from you OFFline...
flamewars need not erupt: they spent a million-two getting it running, so
that's what they'll use... nobody cares if it was a .45 or a 9MM, a saari
or an ao dai: combat opportunities are unlikely.

Regards,
dan'l

Dan Brinegar Information Developer/Research Droid/Mac Guy

"Now look a the people,
in the streets, in the bars.
We are all of us in the gutter:
But some of us are looking at the stars."

vr2link -at- vr2link -dot- com CCDB Vr2Link
http://www.vr2link.com Performance S u p p o r t Svcs.