Re: PDF documentation and client delivery

Subject: Re: PDF documentation and client delivery
From: John David Hickey <jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:43:31 -0400

Greetings!

2. Please assure me that there are other folks out there who do this
kind of delivery. Management is now looking at me and questioning why I
think PDF is such a good idea.

If you want some positive feedback, why not contact Adobe themselves?
They'll give you plenty of reasons why PDF is the best tool for
transporting documents since the cardboard box. Why I needed to defend why
Doc-to-Help was a good choice for producing WinHelp, WexTech was more than
happy to provide with ample reasons.

---
Be seeing you,

Dave

jdavid -at- farabi -dot- com
Montreal, Quebec

No trees were destroyed in writing this email.
My messages are made with elephant tusks and dolphin meat.

Do not confuse my opinions with my employers'.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.