A Guide to Writing Programmer's Guides?

Subject: A Guide to Writing Programmer's Guides?
From: Mike Ingram <MIngram -at- SCIENTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 10:36:26 -0600

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone heard of something like "A Guide to Writing Programmer's
Guides"? I checked the archives but didn't find anything. Also, I'm aware
of the pitfalls of a "one size fits all" approach. So I'm looking for
general guidance, outline-type information that I can then apply to my
specific situation.

Thanks.

Mike Ingram, Senior Writer/Editor SCIENTECH, Inc.
mingram -at- if -dot- scientech -dot- com 440 W. Broadway
(208) 529-1000, ext. 207 (voice) Idaho Falls, ID 83402
(208) 524-9282 (fax) http://www.scientech.com