Suggestions for good employment agencies? - Portland, OR

Subject: Suggestions for good employment agencies? - Portland, OR
From: Cheryle Wiese <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 14:40:59 PDT

Hi Techwhirlers,

I have a friend who has recently relocated from the Midwest and is
searching for a full-time position in the areas of Network
Administration/End User Support. Since most of the agencies that handle
these positions also handle Tech Writers, I'm posting this with the hope
that my fellow list-dwellers might have some suggestions for good
agencies -- or even some to avoid at all costs. :)

TIA

Cheryle Wiese
Documentation Writer
Portland, OR