PowerDOC

Subject: PowerDOC
From: Toni Williams TPG/SG <towilliams -at- PROCYONGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:31:46 -0700

------ =_NextPart_001_01BDB00E.A7C99A80

I have been asked to evaluate Catapult Systems, Corp.'s PowerDOC for
creating documents from PowerBuilder files. I am going to be getting the
evaluation copy but I wondered if any of you had used it or heard of it.
Your opinions and impressions would be appreciated. You can either reply
directly or on list as you perceive interest. Thanks very much.

Toni Clark Williams
The Procyon Group
Documentation Department

------ =_NextPart_001_01BDB00E.A7C99A80

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.0.1458.49">

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I have been asked to evaluate Catapult Systems, =
Corp.'s PowerDOC for creating documents from PowerBuilder files. I am =
going to be getting the evaluation copy but I wondered if any of you =
had used it or heard of it. Your opinions and impressions would be =
appreciated. You can either reply directly or on list as you perceive =
interest. Thanks very much.</FONT></P>
<BR>
<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#800080" FACE=3D"Haettenschweiler">Toni Clark =
Williams</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#800080" FACE=3D"Haettenschweiler">The Procyon =
Group</FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR=3D"#800080" FACE=3D"Haettenschweiler">Documentation =
Department</FONT>
<BR>
</P>

</BODY>