Any recommendations for HTML Authoring Tools?????

Subject: Any recommendations for HTML Authoring Tools?????
From: Susan Brown <susan -at- COOKERY -dot- OTTAWA -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 08:31:38 -0400

Hi, hi!!

We will be using JavaHelp for a new product being developed, and while our
R&D people are coming up with perfect FRAME to HTML process, we need to
produce HTML help on a fairly tight schedule.

I have played with several (ForeFront, RoboHTML, Doc-To-Help and a couple
of others) but have not been particularly thrilled with any of them.

What do you use/like/recommend????

Susan Brown
From the Dark Side

"I have no doubt that it is part of the destiny of the human race, in its
gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage
tribes have left off eating each other when they came in contact with each
other."
- Henry David Thoreau