Re: Technical Manual Production

Subject: Re: Technical Manual Production
From: "SEIGLER, Sherri" <sseigler -at- SHL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:37:34 -0500

I have been using Word 97 only because it seems to be the company
"standard". I have requested and received Framemaker. I have started
converting my Word 97 documents over to Framemaker and creating new docs
in Framemaker and absolutely love it. Now my biggest problem is making
sure the whole company has Acrobat Reader so that I can put these docs
into .PDF and share them. Oh well, there is always a problem with
something.

Sherri Seigler
MCI Systemhouse
sseigler -at- shl -dot- com