crash

Subject: crash
From: John Prince <prince1 -at- WEBTV -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 13:06:40 -0500

Would someone help me find a more (marketing) politically correct word
for "crash" . . . as in when a software crashes.

I'm thinking of using the term "interrupted." For example, "If for some
reason (name of software) is interrupted and shuts down, you can . . . "

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

John
http://members.tripod.com/~princej/DC.html (The Great Dallas Cowboys)