Re: LEARNING TOOL (30-day free trial!!!)

Subject: Re: LEARNING TOOL (30-day free trial!!!)
From: Scott Gray <scotty -at- CM -dot- MATH -dot- UIUC -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 15:27:40 -0500

Other opinions (so far Jim is part of a rather small minority):

Wow! Your vision of interactive web-based training is fantastic! Keep me
posted on how this develops!

Netscape's JavaScript Evangelest.
Thanks a lot--BTW, I really like the whole concept of your interactive
website--makes it fun to learn (I'm learning a lot more
than I did at ZDU or other JavaScript sites, including Sun's).

Nuriya
Hi!

I'm new to making webpages and I just want you to know that you have one
of the best services I have ever seen. Uploading
has been efficient and easy, which is more than I can say for other sites
I have tried. Please do try to keep up the great work!

Pauli
I would like to thank those responsible for starting and maintaining the
useractive and userworld sites. They have helped a
great deal in understanding HTML and the web in general. I am currently a
full-time student (with no time for computer
science courses) and this allows me to work when I have time...

Brandon
To whom it may concern:

I really love your site and all the turorials in it. I am a 15 year old
high school sophomore, and am SERIOUSLY considering
web developing as a career. Your sites tutorials have taught me more in a
week than I have learned in two years of high
school-- THANK U!!!
Hi,

You're web site is AWESOME. I had been reading books and trying to learn
Javascript on my own without much success.
After visiting your site (via you post to WWWDev) and spending about an
hour there I feel I understand JavaScript better than
ever. It is exciting!

Thank-you for doing this.

Cindi

If you would like to see more....http://www.useractive.com