Botspot / multi-search tools (Re: Locating Online Jobs)

Subject: Botspot / multi-search tools (Re: Locating Online Jobs)
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 19:07:45 EDT

In a message dated 98-07-16 18:18:03 EDT, jkram -at- GTE -dot- NET writes:

<<
The URL is < http://www.wantedtech.com/ > and the software installs very
easily. Btw, I am not affiliated in any way!

Oh su-u-u-ure.......

This is a timely post (what WAS it we had been talking about before that?)
since today I just discovered a site tailor-made for those of you whose
clients leave you alone with a T-1 line and no immediate tasks to complete...
This one will keep you surfing for HOURS.

Botspot (www.botspot.com) modestly calls itself the 'spot for all the bots on
the Net'. But it sure does its best to come through. Those of us who already
find Metafind and other multi-search tools both useful and fun are doomed upon
finding this site - their list of such search bots alone goes on for pages.
Never mind 'commerce bots', 'shopping bots', 'knowledge bots' and the ever-so-
slightly-unnerving 'government bots'. And more.

Now get back to work, would'ya?

Jim Chevallier
North Hollywood

Gee, I wish I had something to promote....
Oh right!! My Web pages! (Think I could charge for access?):

== TW page - http://members.aol.com/jimcheval/twone.htm
== Ego page - http://www.gis.net/~jimcheval