Re: Re[2]: LEARNING TOOL (30-day free trial!!!)

Subject: Re: Re[2]: LEARNING TOOL (30-day free trial!!!)
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:08:14 +1000

Scott. Do you realize how pompous and arrogant you sound.

On this list we discuss issues and move forward.

Quantum leaps according to Saint Scott might be better received if not
given from on high.

You forget that as Technical Writers we are usually the main instrument for
change within most companies and by the very nature of our work we
constantly look for better and more efficient ways for users to receive our
messages.

This includes manuals, tutorials and the occasional slap around the ears.

The one thing it does NOT include is the talking down to those we wish to
instruct.

As you seem to have forgotten even THIS basic rule, how good is the rest of
your 'bible'.

Bruce Ashley
OZ