Help directory agencies/translators in the US/Belgium

Subject: Help directory agencies/translators in the US/Belgium
From: John Norgaard <john -dot- pmail -at- GET2NET -dot- DK>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 15:46:17 +0200

Could someone please help me? I have tried to find addresses on freelance
translators and agencies in the US and Belgium. However I have only found a
few addresses. Isn't there an online directory or some other source, from
where one can get such information? Thanks and best regards.

John

John Norgaard
Freelance Translator
john -dot- pmail -at- get2net -dot- dk
Eng <=> Danish. Technical/non-technical
Computer Books/Manuals/Doumentation.
Software localization: convertion of all dia-
log boxes, menu text, and help files etc.
Web page translation. Commercial, Sales
Leaflets/Booklets etc.