HTML Help

Subject: HTML Help
From: Deborah Cooper <dcooper -at- INSTEPMOBILE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 07:49:23 -0700

Hi, I'm writing an HTML Help app for our web-based application so
the users can access help while online. Does anyone know the steps
needed to add Search capability, i.e., the user can type a single word
or phrase and it finds all occurrences. I've checked the Web's HTML Help
sites to no avail and I'm getting pretty frustrated! Thanks.