One Doc-Two Audiences

Subject: One Doc-Two Audiences
From: Renee Lenti <Renee -dot- Lenti -at- COASTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 16:55:21 -0700

I am creating a guide for a software application that accesses a
database. The primary user of this guide is a system administrator who
will be installing and using the software; however, there is some
information that needs to be provided to the user responsible for
running the external database that our software communicates with. If
any of you have suggestions or experiences incorporating mulitple users
into a single guide, I would like to hear your them.
Thanks,
Renee